It is expected that all children will wear school uniform. The wearing of school uniform lets everyone know that we have high expectations in behaviour, academic work and social awareness.
- White poly/cotton shirt/blouse (not sports)
- Grey shorts/trousers/skirt/pinafore
- Red v-neck/crew neck sweatshirt*
- Red sweatshirt cardigan*
- Grey/plain white/red socks/tights
- Red Fleece embroidered* (optional)
- Black school shoes
- White t-shirt and Red shorts
- Trainers for outside use
- Tracksuit in winter
These items are best placed in a named drawstring bag which can be purchased from the school office.
It is essential that children have the correct kit in school for ALL PE lessons.
Jewellery should not be worn to school. If your child wears stud earrings, please provide microtape (in a named box) for placing over the earrings during PE lessons.
All long hair is to be tied back with a soft hair-tie. Nail polish is not permitted. Extreme hair styles e.g. shaving, dye or gel, are not permitted.
You can now purchase uniform in one of two ways:
1. Directly from Different Class via their website; www.differentclassschoolwear.co.uk (user name barleyhill password school) with payment by Paypal or debit card. These orders can either be collected from school or delivered to your home.
2. The school will carry a limited supply of uniform for sale.