At Barley Hill we:
- Ensure that all learners have equal access to a rich, broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- Advance equality of opportunity by ensuring that teaching, learning and the curriculum promote equality, celebrate diversity and promote community cohesion by fostering good relations.
- Eliminate any discrimination, harassment and victimisation. To ensure that no-one is unfairly or illegally disadvantaged as a consequence of their age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic or national origin, disability or religious beliefs.
- Recognise and celebrate diversity within our community whilst promoting community cohesion.
- Ensure that pupils and parents are fully involved in the provision made by the school.
- Ensure that within the school budget, adequate funding is provided to underpin this policy and that intervention, positive and preventative action is funded where necessary.
Please read policy: